NOW COOL & HEAT INDIVIDUAL ROOMS!
Don’t have room for central air?
Need to cool, heat or remove dampness from a space?
Ductless air conditioning systems may be your answer.
What are the benefits of a ductless air conditioning?
Tragar is proud to install the fujitsu minisplit system, one of the best ductless air conditioners available on Long Island.
1. Separate Zones – They are ideal if you only want to cool certain areas of your home.
2. Energy Efficient – You save in two ways. Cooling different areas of your home, means you aren’t cooling spaces your aren’t spending time in. Further, you could be losing up to 30% of your cooling dollars in the duct work of central air.
3. Flexible installation – you can hang these units over a window, door, design the room around them or hang them from the ceiling.
4. Quiet – Overall, ductless air conditioning is quieter than central air condensors.
5. Remote Operated – Easy and convenient.
Ductless Air Conditioning Installation Options
Central Ait units can be installed in various combinations. A small condenser is installed outside and can support multiple air handlers. Air handlers are mounted on (most often) outside walls in your home and can also be mounted flush from the ceiling with fujitsu ceiling cassettes.
We begin by coming out to measure the heat loss in your home, quickly provide you with an estimate and installation is usually completed in 1 day.
For a no obligation, free estimate, click below.
There are several differences to take into consideration when considering ductless vs. a window unit:
- Ductless units are hung on the wall and are not in your window blocking natural light and sight.
- They are virtually silent. You hardly know when they are on.
- Highly Efficient. Ductless units can be purchased with exceptional efficiency ratings over that of window units.
Installation options: A Single outside condenser can provide cooling for multiple rooms. They can also be mounted high on a wall, or in the ceiling resembling central air ceiling vents or low on the floor like a radiator.
Ductless air handlers don’t just blow cold air like a window unit.
The condenser removes the moisture from inside your home.
This is important because:
1. Moisture and humidity play a significant role in your homes comfort. Windows units do not remove humidity and cannot provide the same comfort experience.
2. Once the moisture is removed, much less cold air is required to maintain your comfort level. The ductless unit will not run as often and will therefore cost less to operate while achieving an improved level of comfort over window units.
3. Because they are not in your window, they do not need to be removed and stored in the off season. There is virtually no heat loss in their installed location.
And one of the single most important advantages is they are Heating & Cooling. They provide sufficient heat even when outside temperatures are below 5 Degrees.
Click to enlarge.